Tri Yoga, the art and science of yogaflow®, is the dynamic, meditative trinity of asana, pranayama and mudra. Prana-inspired and systematically introduced, Tri Yoga unites breath and mudra with flowing and sustained postures. It has the inherent qualities of rhythmic pacing, relaxation-in-action, wavelike spinal movements and economy of motion.
Students develop precise natural alignment, strength, flexibility, endurance and a longer, more rhythmic breath. When the movement of body, breath and mudra harmonize, the inner flow of prana is experienced. Continued practice makes the body~mind a fit instrument for meditation and for life. Founded by internationally renowned yogini, Kaliji (Kali Ray). Taught in 40+ countries by over 1750 certified teachers with 64 Tri Yoga Centers.
TriYoga fundamentals include:
- a wave-like spinal movement with emphasis on moving vertebra by vertebra while maintaining core alignment through transitional movements
- relaxation in action to engage only the muscles necessary for each posture and transition, increasing energy and relaxation with each transition
- economy of motion: maintaining common alignment between postures and eliminating excess or unfocussed movements, preserving precise alignments to support the skeletal and muscular systems.
- Practitioners learn to sustain continued awareness on all aspects of the practice.
Benefits of TriYoga Practice:
- Emotional balance, mental clarity, and self-confidence
- Increase flexibility, strength, and endurance for healthy muscles, tendons and ligaments
- A supple spine and dynamic nervous system
- Maximize digestion, assimilation and elimination
- Invigorate the immune, cardiovascular and respiratory systems
- Purify and strengthen vital organs and glandular system
- Realization of intuitive knowledge and expanded awareness
- Accelerate transformation of body, mind and spirit